Dr. Herrmann obtained his medical degree at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in Denver. He completed two residency programs at both The University of Illinois, Chicago and the University of Florida as well as a surgical fellowship, and has returned to the Front Range where he has an extensive practice in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Louisville & Lafayette, serving patients throughout Colorado and the United States.
He is a Board Certified plastic and cosmetic surgeon, and has advanced training in all body contouring procedures. Dr. Herrmann has been named among America’s Top Plastic Surgeons by the Consumers’ Research Council of America, is an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS).
When considering plastic surgery, there is no substitute for an ASPS Member Surgeon
Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons®
- Are certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery® or The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada®.
- Have at least six years of surgical training and experience, with at least three years in plastic surgery.
- Operate only in accredited medical facilities.
- Adhere to a strict code of ethics.
- Fulfill continuing medical education requirements, including standards and innovations in patient safety.